1. Cookies Policy is lawful for requirements followed by art. 173, 174 and 209 of act Telecommunication Law of Poland of 16 July 2004 and Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002
2. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They're used for many things, such as remembering whether you've visited the site before, so that you remain logged in - or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. They contain information about the use of your computer but don't include personal information about you (they don't store your name, for instance).
3. Three types of cookies are used on this website:
– Session Cookies – these are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help the Wazznet website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding the need to re-enter information and improve your experience whilst using the site. These cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
– Persistent Cookies – these are cookies, which remain on your device after you have visited our website. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor; they do not contain information that could be used to identify you to another person.
– Tracking cookies – these are cookies that are stored by a different domains to the Wazznet domain for example Google Analytics.
4. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.